£30,000 - 30,161 per year
over 2 years ago
We are currently working with a faith based charity who are looking for a Digital Production Manager to join them on a fixed term contract for 12 months. This is an exciting opportunity for a digital manager who has experience in planning and delivering digital plans whilst working with marketing, media and fund-raising teams as well as external agencies. As an experienced digital professional you will liaise with stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered to plan, deadline and budget. Your experience will have developed through working with a charity and where you have developed and executed digital strategy to drive supporter engagement and acquisition ensuring that digital platforms are utilised to their potential.
You will have excellent line management experience with an analytical mind and project delivery experience.
- Digital projects - delivery and management
- Recommendation on digital best practice
- Results driven
- Line management experience
- Internal and external stakeholder management experience
- Working closely with Digital, Brand and Creative teams