£38901.00 - £41083.00 per annum
17 days ago
TPP is currently working with a national mental health charity based in East London. They are seeking to hire a digital focused product manager who will join the team and support the charity with their dedicated Mental Health at Work programme, which is
a digital information hub aimed at employers in the UK. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a product development programme and develop content plans and ensure content is delivered to high standards of compliance. You will also be responsible for providing leadership to two direct reports. This is a fixed term contract position until March 2024.
Your duties and responsibilities across product development, websites and stakeholder engagement will include :
- Develop and maintain a product development pipeline for the hub's digital products including websites & e-learning platforms.
- Project management product development activity, and ensuring the products are of a high quality.
- Lead on quality assurance and monitoring of the impact of the digital products.
- Lead on budget management of the digital products.
- Line manage 2 x Senior Content Officers.
Your experience and skillsets will include :
- Experience of managing teams to deliver high quality content development, copywriting, copyediting and proofreading.
- Proven ability to write and edit highly engaging content for different audiences across online communications
- Demonstrable understanding of effective digital communications and a willingness to keep up to date with technologies and developments.
- Excellent IT skills, including using Content Management Systems, HTML, web analytics, image processing/editing, and confidence in working with data.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.