£35k - 40k per year
about 2 years ago
This leading international development charity is looking for a Digital Producer to manage and develop their digital channels. They are looking for someone with digital project management experience and excellent technical skills.
Reporting into the Senior Director, Global Digital, they are looking for a creative and experienced digital professional to manage the digital projects and maintenance of digital products. This role will involve liaising with staff in offices across the world.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of the day-to-day management of websites and digital products.
- Understanding of social media and its use in public mobilisation would be highly desirable
- Experience of working with CRM systems.
- Experience in digital project management and in particular developing projects for mobile.
- A knowledge of Agile working would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of web usability and best practice.
- Use of photo editing and graphic creation tools such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Some familiarity with server management and version control is a plus
- Proficiency in French or German is a plus.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.