Up to £40000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a global anti poverty and campaigning organisation with a number of offices based internationally. They are seeking to hire a Digital Producer to join their large dedicated digital team based out of their offices in the West End of London. The role holder will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of our client's digital products, including their international website working with staff across their international offices. The role holder will bring their experience building on digital and mobile platforms, ideally within an advocacy, communications or campaigning environment.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
- Support the Senior Digital Production Manager and wider Digital Team in the management of the global website and associated digital products.
- Support our client's teams in Europe, Africa and North America in the management and development of national and regional digital projects.
- Build pages, actions and emails using WordPress and our client's CRM system, ActionKit.
- Provide support in the building and sending of supporter emails.
- Analyze site traffic and usage data, provide reports to other teams and make adjustments to maximize the sites' potential.
- Stay abreast of new and emerging online technologies.
- Potentially lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives.
- Serve as an internal resource for the Digital Team.
- Be financially responsible for maintaining a portion of Digital production budget and the operational budget.
- Research projected costs for departmental activities upon request and recommend expenditures to the budget manager, while ensuring proper approvals have been obtained for business expenditures within the assigned budget.
- Demonstrable experience of the day-to-day management of websites and digital products.
- Experience of managing sites in WordPress.
- Experience of working with CRM systems and advocacy systems such as ActionKit.
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in developing projects for mobile.
- Strong knowledge of web usability and best practice.
- Demonstrable experience of website testing and testing platforms.
- Use of photo editing and graphic creation tools such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple, shifting priorities under tight deadlines while performing in a fast-paced, team-oriented, global environment.
- Related work history in poverty and infectious disease alleviation, advocacy, policy, legislation and/or demonstrable interest preferred but not essential.