Up to £35000 per annum
5 months ago
This well known national campaign are looking for a Digital Producer to come and join their team. Within this role you can look forward to optimising their content for their campaign, but also to change the attitudes of their target audience. You will be supporting the development of personalised versions of their website and help to develop a process of website maintenance, to ensure that changes can be made quickly. Working in partnership with internal teams, you will be developing content and website copy that is fully optimised for SEO purposes and also is on brand.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced digital professional
- Have an up to date digital knowledge (CMS Systems, SEO, Google Analytics, etc)
- Have strong experience in digital content
- Have experience of working in an e-commerce environment
- Have strong digital project management experience
Please note applications are being received on a rolling basis and candidates will be invited for interview on a as and when basis.