Up to £21480 per annum
about 1 year ago
Til April 2020
This fantastic social welfare charity are looking for a digital professional to join their team for days a week on an FTC until April 2020.
Within this role you can look forward to delivering the digital component for their major communications project. You will be continually developing and enhancing the organisations website, ensure that it is fully optimised for SEO purposes and use analytics to enact changes. You will oversee the charities google ad grant and adwords account and lead on the social media management, and lead on digital training for colleagues around the organisation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced digital professional
- Experience across the digital mix (website, social media etc.)
- Up to date digital knowledge (SEO, CMS systems, social media management tools)
- Good knowledge of google analytics and google adwords
- Strong content creation experience
- Available at relatively short notice