£26500 - £34500 per annum
8 months ago
I am representing a reputable cancer charity who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Officer following a period of growth to work closely with the Charity Digital Manager and Social Media Manager to significantly contribute towards maintaining and continuously improving the charity's presence across a diverse digital estate.
- Day-to-day management of the website and related social media challenges
- Ensuring that all digital content delivers a first-class user experience - understanding and applying principles of user-centred design, effective content strategy and email marketing best practises
- Regularly review content, producing reports on performance and making recommendations for improvement
- Using digital techniques to ensure exposure and impact of content is maximised
- Communicate with stakeholders and colleagues of all levels, challenging preconceptions, negotiating and influence
If you are a motivated self-starter with experience of significant content creation (writing, copy, editing, proofreading) as well as knowledge and use of content management systems and developing social media communities then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. They are seeking a candidate who is has strong knowledge of best practice in digital communications techniques as well as the ability to use initiative.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.