Up to £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
TPP is working with an industry membership body providing services to a base of 100 organisations globally. They are seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist on a fixed term contract basis for a 12 month period.
You will be responsible for delivering engaging content and targeted email campaigns for online events and member services, along with other digital channels.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Develop and execute targeted email marketing campaigns to drive audience engagement and registrations for an event.
- Manage online content for the event and deliver email, video and social media content to target audiences.
- Build awareness of our client's new values-based membership model.
- Develop and enhance our client's CRM and email marketing systems.
- Analyse Google Analytics data to inform marketing communications and support search engine optimisation.
- Assist in the identification of business leads and develop marketing materials for membership, events, webinars, training and other services.
Your skills and experience will include :
- Previous experience of successfully executing digital marketing campaigns across a wide range of digital channels.
- Excellent knowledge of best practice and digital campaign strategies across email, social media, websites and other media.
- Demonstrable experience working with CRM systems, email marketing software & Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.