Up to £36680 per annum
over 1 year ago
This international development charity is looking for a new digital marketing specialist to come and join their team on a permanent basis. Within this role you can look forward to devising and implementing the digital marketing strategy for the UK branch of this large international charity, with the strategy playing a key role in the fundraising, branding and campaigning projects currently being undertaken. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will oversee the strategy, operational plans and digital campaign activities for the charity. You will be line manging one member of staff and have responsibility for the day-to-day management of digital marketing operations and the digital marketing budget. You will be working closely with the wider marketing team, as well as the fundraising team to implement digital marketing into all aspects of engagement.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced digital marketer
- Have proven experience of delivering digital marketing/fundraising campaigns
- Ben experienced in devising and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Have a sound understanding of digital software, including SEO, Google Adwords, E-marketing tools, PPC, google analytics and social media management tools.
- Line and budget management experience