£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
I am currently working alongside a reputable education provider who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Search Specialist to join their relaxed, friendly and sociable team on a permanent basis.
As a key member of the team, to work with national and international teams and agencies and will be responsible for the overall online reputation of their European schools. This includes planning and managing all paid search campaigns, monitoring and improving all websites, active supporting on social media channels, with a strong focus on lead-generation.
* 80% of this role will involve managing and optimising their PPC channels
* 20% will include support in SEO management and updating web content, finding methods to implement and carry out quality lead generation campaigns, working on paid social media campaigns
* Tracking all campaigns set-up on Google AdWords via landing pages/website - implementing ways to use tracking codes.
* Weekly reporting of campaigns and dashboards to line-manager and stakeholders across the business
* Work on finding editorial blogs and expat sites to be featured on for SEO
This is ideal for those of you with 2-3 year of managing PPC campaigns and a proven track-record of managing successful digital lead generation campaigns with proven ROI.
Demonstrable Webmaster and CRM knowledge is essential.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference number - J62109AM - and I will contact you.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.