Calling all budding Digital Marketing professionals!
The UK's leading fostering charity is looking to appoint their new Digital Marketing Officer (PPC).
Their dedication is to enhance the lives of children, young people, and care-experienced adults. Their mission prioritises child-centred care, well-being, and fostering inclusive, compassionate environments. Specialising in diverse foster care types, including support for children with disabilities, their charitable and fair approach involves reinvesting funds for positive impacts.
Purpose of the role
The Digital Marketing Officer (PPC) plays a crucial role in planning and managing paid campaigns across platforms like Google Ads and Bing. Working closely with the Digital Strategy and Marketing Manager, the focus is on end-to-end campaign management, daily reporting, and bid optimisation. The role extends to content creation, budget management, and staying updated on industry best practices. A key aspect involves collaborating on local marketing needs, ensuring impactful campaigns, and contributing to the organisation's overall marketing strategy. The position demands flexibility, creativity, and effective communication skills for both independent and collaborative work within a diverse team.
What you'll be doing
- Plan and execute paid campaigns, overseeing Google Ads, Bing, and Google Grant, in alignment with the Digital Strategy and Marketing Manager.
- Manage end-to-end aspects of campaigns, including monitoring and developing keywords, landing pages, ad copy, audiences, and bidding.
- Generate and implement A/B tests to enhance user experience, drive engagement, and increase conversions.
- Create engaging and platform-specific content for paid campaigns and the organisation's website, adhering to brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Recruitment Lead to prioritize and coordinate paid campaigns based on Local Area Marketing Strategies.
What you'll need to bring
- The Digital Marketing Officer will have proven experience in managing paid campaigns using Google Ads, Google Grant, and Bing, coupled with proficiency in tools like WordPress and Analytics (GA4).
- Comprehensive proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with social media platforms.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to create compelling copy for diverse audiences and contexts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a commitment to Equal Opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.
- Demonstrated administrative and organisational abilities, coupled with the ability to multitask effectively.
This opportunity offers a pivotal role within the UK's largest fostering charity, focusing on digital marketing excellence. As a Digital Marketing Officer (PPC), you'll lead paid campaigns, shape content strategy, and collaborate with a dynamic team. With a commitment to flexibility and remote work, this role provides a platform for creativity, skill development, and meaningful contributions to fostering connections and supporting children's well-being.
What they can offer you
- Comprehensive Health Coverage: Access to comprehensive health insurance coverage, ensuring employees and their families have the support they need for their well-being.
- Professional Development Opportunities: Opportunities for ongoing professional development and training, allowing staff members to enhance their skills and advance in their careers.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Implementation of flexible work arrangements, promoting a healthy work-life balance and accommodating diverse personal needs.
- Generous Leave Policies: Generous leave policies, including vacation days, sick leave, and parental leave, providing staff with the necessary time off when needed.
- Retirement Benefits: Contributory pension schemes or retirement plans, helping employees plan for a secure and comfortable future.
- Employee Assistance Programs: Access to employee assistance programs that offer support for personal and professional challenges, promoting overall well-being.
- Recognition and Rewards: Recognition programs and rewards for exceptional performance, fostering a positive work culture and motivating employees to excel in their roles.
Cause: Fostering Charity
Working environment/culture: Child & People Centred, Caring and Compassionate, Connected and Inclusive
Role: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Remote (UK based) with office attendance once a month (usually Midlands)
Employment Type: Permanent
Working hours: 35 hours per week
How to apply: Please provide an up-to-date CV (In word format)
Once our team have reviewed the CV, we will send you the full job description and application information pack and will require you to complete 1-page cover letter which highlights how your skills and experience relate to the responsibilities of the role and 1 paragraph as to why you would like to work for this organisation.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.