Up to £30596 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP is currently working with a leading mental health charity based in East London. They are seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Officer to join the organisation on a 12 month fixed contract.
As an experienced e-mail and digital marketer and reporting into the Senior Digital Marketing Officer, you will work with a number of stakeholders across the organisation to plan and deliver email campaigns and develop automated journeys and report on performance.
Using your experience, you will plan, deliver and report on digital marketing activity, including paid, liaising with our client's agency partners and contribute to their influencer development programme.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Support staff across our client's organization in planning and delivering email activity, embedding best practice and ensuring consistent reporting.
- Work with the Digital Engagement team in the planning and delivery of influencer marketing campaigns.
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Officer to plan, deliver and evaluate paid digital marketing activity.
- To work with Data colleagues on performance reporting and setting/monitoring tests to optimise marketing performance and develop insights to inform future activity.
- Regularly review the digital marketing environment, monitor competitor trends and advise on risks and opportunities.
- Work with Digital, Communications & Marketing, and Public Fundraising colleagues, and campaign owners in other teams, to ensure that campaign content across our client's digital channels is motivating and engaging and provides a consistent user experience.
- To contribute to the development of a digital learning programme for staff, including the development of training and resources for our client's local network.
- Ensure that our client's digital marketing work involves people with mental health problems from a range of diverse backgrounds, and that appropriate advice and support is given to those
involved with our client's work.
Your experience will include :
- Demonstrable experience in managing paid for digital marketing activity would be preferred, but not essential.
- Demonstrable experience in a digital or email marketing role, to include planning and delivering email campaigns, including developing automated stewardship journeys.
- Demonstrable experience of maintaining and protecting an organization's brand.
- Proven ability to write and edit highly engaging copy for different audiences across online
- Experience of working with external digital suppliers.
- Excellent IT skills, including using Content Management Systems, CRM systems, email marketing software.