£15 per hour
almost 2 years ago
This health charity are looking for a digital professional to come in and assist the digital team in the run up to an awareness event. You would help them deliver digital content across their website and digital channels.
You could be doing this in the private or public sector - an ideal role for someone wanting to transfer from an agency to an in house role. You will have experience of working with digital channels to raise engagement.
- Experience of engaging audiences across a range of online channels including social media, email marketing campaigns, and website.
- Experience of writing and editing content for a content driven website.
- Experience of email marketing
- Experience using web analytics tools to monitor and report on online usage and behaviour
- Experience of PPC, SEO, and CMS systems
- Experience of writing and editing content for a wide range of digital media including social media, website and blogs.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.