Up to £30000 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently working with a fantastic global cancer charity who is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Officer to join their warm, friendly and sociable team.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, you will enjoy the opportunity to enhance and analyse the charity's presence across multiple digital channels. Here you will be able to implement the digital aspects of the UK marketing communications annual plan and work closely with the Social Media Officer to plan and implement agreed plans and activities.
- Maintain and keep the charity's website up to date, drafting copy and/or editing supplied copy
- Generate new content and deliver website changes, directly via the CMS or in liaison with the webs agency
- Act as the website editor in the long term absence of the Digital Marketing Manager, including reviewing/approving copy & changes proposed by other colleagues
- Take sole lead on Google Analytics and other tools to measure, analyse and report on the digital impact of integrated marketing campaigns and programmes
- Support the Social Media Officer in managing the social media channels when required, generating content, proof-reading copy, responding to comments and helping to plan social media initiatives
- Take the sole lead on the implementation and development of SEO/ SEM, PPC and Google AdWords. Manage, analyse and report on online advertising (Google Display ads, Bing ads, etc.). Act as lead liaison point with current/future supporting agencies
- To support the Digital Marketing Manager in the development and launch of the marketing & communications functionality of their new CRM system (salesforce)
This is a fantastic opportunity to job a global organisation and contribute to its amazing work. This role will also appeal to those of you who have solid analytical skills, including Google Analytics and have previously been successful with SEO/PPC and setting up/developing Google AdWords.