Up to £35500.00 per annum
28 days ago
TPP is currently working with a global animal welfare and animal rights charity. They are seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Officer to join their dedicated digital team on a 9-12 month fixed term contract basis, to provide cover for maternity. Under the direction of the Digital Manager, you will be responsible for delivering our client's online marketing activity, which is primarily focussed on the recruitment and retention of supporters. Using e-mail but also the management of online advertising.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Responsible for implementation of our client's e-mail marketing strategy, assisting the Digital Manager to devise and develop their plans.
- Create supporter e-mails to support their campaigns.
- Maintaining an email testing and optimisation programme.
- Setting up supporter journeys using email to increase engagement and retention.
- Data and reporting of success of email campaigns to other members of the U K team
- Advising the UK team on best email marketing practice.
- Oversight of PPC aclvertising campaigns run by external agencies.
- Management of online advertising (adwords, social media and banner) to promote events and campaigns.
- Measurement and reporting back to other members of staff of the success of digital marketing campaigns, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Research and implement innovative ways of bringing new supporters on board using digital tools.
Your experience and skillsets will include :
- Demonstrable professional experience of running digital marketing campaigns to drive sales or donations or leads.
- Experience of use of an email platform to create, send and report on email mailshots.
- Experience of running split tests to optimise an online marketing campaign.
- Thorough understanding of using Google Analytics to optimise website conversions.
- Experience of managing a google adwords campaign would be useful but not essential.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.