£28k - 30k per year
about 3 years ago
A prestigious organisaton in the Arts and Heritage sector are seeking a talented, creative and digitally skilled Marketing candidate.
As Digital Marketing Officer you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the website. This will include all aspects including production of content, navigation and structure. You will be constantly contributing to enhancing the user journey and ensuring that this is helpful, informative, accurate, useful and within brand guidelines.
This organisation receives thousands of visitors and you will be playing an integral role promoting their events and exhibitions through advertising, web presence, social media and e-communications. We are seeking a digitally savvy individual who can take responsibility and shape the digital communications for this prestigious organisation.
This exciting opportunity would also involve enhancing the visual experience of the website for visitors as well as on social media platforms such as YouTube. By doing so you will be strengthening the integration of social media across the communications channels and plans which is a key element of this role.
- Experience in Heritage and Culture sector
- Coding experience (HTML and CSS)
- CMS experience – (ideally DRUPAL)
- Editing images using Photoshop and similar systems
- Editing film (PremierPro)
- Excellent creative content writing skills
- Experience of analysing data
- Results driven and deadline focussed