Up to £35000.00 per annum
6 months ago
TPP is currently working with a leading health and medical charity who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager. Working alongside the Digital the digital strategy and will take the lead on all paid social and other forms of digital marketing, along with responsibility of their website.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Day to day management of our client's website, ensuring content is up to date and accurate.
- Develop and maintain an email strategy, alongside the Digital Engagement Lead, covering segmentation, testing, scheduling, optimisation, acquisition, supporter journey and engagement and provide regular analysis of results.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Executive to implement a social media strategy.
- Developing our client's optimisation strategy alongside an external agency.
- Use website and social media analytics to monitor and improve online presence, giving feedback to teams on their campaigns and suggesting ways in which they can improve in the future
- Provide leadership and line management to the Digital Marketing Executive.
Your experience will include :
- Experience and expert knowledge of paid digital acquisition using Facebook advertising and Google Adwords.
- Experience in developing digital marketing plans to get measurable results
- A proven track record of growing and engaging online communities.
- Knowledge of email marketing: growth of lists, audience analysis and segmentation and content development
- Demonstrable experience of using website and social media analytics to monitor and improve online presence