Up to £32100.00 per annum
6 months ago
TPP is currently working with a medical research charity who are seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Lead.
You will use your digital skills and wider marketing and communications experience to plan and execute digital campaigns across a number of channels to support our clients income generation activities.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
- Working alongside the data team on audience selection, writing and evaluating email marketing campaigns.
- Working with external agencies to create paid for campaigns and other communications assets.
- Day to day campaign management including optimisations and recommendations.
- Creating and tracking organic and paid for social media campaigns building brand awareness and supporting fundraising activities.
- Producing marketing campaigns for fundraising activities.
- Evaluating the success of campaigns and writing marketing recommendations.
- Producing social media content - both paid for and organic - and monitoring pages.
Your experience and skillsets will include :
- Previous experience working within the charity or a not for profit organisation.
- Fundraising marketing campaign experience.
- Experience of delivering integrated marketing campaigns.
- Developing and tracking paid for and organic social media content
- Working with creative and media buying agency suppliers.
- Developing content for owned and social media channels.
- Managing the production of publications