Up to £35000.00 per annum
5 days ago
TPP is a currently working with an excellent professional membership organisation representing individuals in the medical sector. They are seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive on an interim basis for a 9 month duration.
Reporting into the Digital Team Manager you will be responsible for implementing our client's digital marketing strategy and maximising visits from existing and new website users and engaging with our client's members.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- To add new content onto our client's websites and app within the agreed service level.
- To review existing content on the site and remove and amend where appropriate.
- To develop and test new online tools, services and functions (web/mobile/tablet/app) using Agile methodology to support the digital strategy and overall marketing strategy.
- To create and send email campaigns including the selection of data, campaign build, testing, transmission and post-campaign analysis.
- To track, analyse and report on all online activity.
- To work with external agencies where required regarding the design and development of our client's digital platforms including web, app and email.
- Experience of content management systems, website development, email marketing, google analytics and other digital technologies.
- Proven experience in digital marketing including web, email, search, mobile and analytics.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in dealing with both staff and customers at all levels.
- Well-organised, good planner with experience of working to deadlines and budgets.
- Self starter and inquisitive.
- Ability to work as part of a team.