£29k per year
about 4 years ago
A new opportunity for a digital marketing executive to join the marketing team at one of UK's leading medical membership organisations. You would work as part of a team to implement the digital marketing strategy, maximising visits from existing and new website users, engaging with members and increasing loyalty amongst the membership base.
This is an ideal second job for a high performing digital marketer who is looking for an organisation that will develop them as a 5* digital professional. You will get the chance to work on a variety of different projects.
The essential criteria for this post is:
- At least 2 years experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience of:
- using content management systems (preferably Sitecore)
- writing and editing for the web
- email marketing
- using image editing software such as Fireworks or Photoshop
- Extremely IT literate with a natural flair for digital technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good understanding of best practice on the web, including accessibility and usability.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.