£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
TPP is currently working with a charity that provides support services to both seafarers and their families. They are seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive who will be responsible for planning and executing the charity's digital marketing activities, including digital and social media advertising, brand awareness and lead generation campaigns.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Manage and review our client's social media accounts ensuring all copy is up-to-date and relevant for each platform (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc).
- Create engaging content to support fundraising and awareness raising campaigns for paid and organic digital and social media activity.
- Devise and manage innovative social media campaigns to increase social engagement. .
- Develop and manage a content calendar and schedule posts, ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Analyse social and digital media coverage of the Charity, including producing reports on activity and outcomes, to optimise future digital and social media marketing, content and design.
- Working with the Marcomms Manager to develop and publish e-newsletters tailored to specific supporter groups.
Your experience, knowledge and skillsets will include :
- 2+ years of previous digital and social media marketing experience, ideally within the charity sector, but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of all digital and social marketing platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, PPC, Display.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing digital campaigns including SEO, SEM, content marketing, owned social and paid social, email marketing
- Excellent knowledge of website and digital analytics and reporting.
- Hands on experience of CMS digital dashboards, online scheduling tools and email marketing software.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.