£24k - 27k per year
over 3 years ago
This digital charity works solely with the charity sector and are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their small but mighty team. This organisation works with some of the UK’s leading charities such as Plan UK, DEC and Breast Cancer Now. This is a truly awesome opportunity to gain a vast range of skills and work with some brilliant Charites.
Reporting into the Strategic Director, you will be managing client’s social media accounts, AdWords and SEO as well as being the first point of contact for the clients.
- Setting up PPC, paid social and SEO campaigns for all our brands
- Scaling and optimising campaigns to achieve agreed targets
- Analysis of historical and live campaigns to determine trends for optimising future campaigns
- Using Google Analytics to monitor performance vs agreed KPIs
- Working with in-house design team to deliver high quality ads and landing page copy
- Building relationships with key bloggers in our clients’ space
- Researching new developments within digital marketing relevant to the charity sector
- Implementing best-of-breed techniques around creative testing and landing page testing
- Updating client websites
The appointed candidate will have solid digital experience and an passion for the charity sector.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.