£33000.00 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
TPP is working with a professional membership body serving the optometry sector who are seeking to hire a Digital Marketing & Communications Executive on a permanent basis. Your role will be to co-ordinate our client's social media activity, it's member email communications, and support the Marketing Manager on a wide variety of marketing and member communications projects. You will liaise with the various departments across our client and ensure all marketing & communications are delivered to a high standard across a variety of platforms.
Your duties and responsibilities across both social media and e-mail marketing includes :
- Lead on the creation and scheduling of high-quality content across our client's social media channels, to support marketing and wider communications team objectives
- Monitor social media queries and issues in accordance with our client's social media protocol and strategy.
- Proactively suggest ways the AOP's social channels, now and in the future, could work more effectively towards the AOP's communications and business objectives
- Evaluate the effectiveness of social media, including reporting on analytics and ensuring all insights are shared with the communications team
- Set-up, segment and send our client's highly valued, daily member email campaigns
- Support the Marketing Manager and events team on all events marketing, including conferences and awards.
Your knowledge, skillsets and experience will include :
- Over 2 years experience in a communications/marketing/social media role.
- Experience of creating content and growing engagement with social media channels in a professional setting.
- Experience of planning, developing and executing e-mail marketing campaigns using an e-mail marketing platform (Our client uses dotdigital).
- Experience of developing and tailoring content and communications for a range of different audiences
- Experience of using Dotdigital or similar email marketing platform to intermediate level, with knowledge and understanding of A/B testing, creating segments, dynamic content and email engagement metrics (E )
- Experience using Canva, Adobe Photoshop or InDesign or equivalent to create high quality, original content including images.
- Experience of using Hootsuite to schedule and evaluate multi-channel social media content
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.