Up to £45000.00 per annum
10 months ago
I am currently working with a fantastic education charity who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Manager to join their friendly and collaborative team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Membership, this role sits within the Digital Team and will lead new developments and manage day-to-day operations of the digital platforms and systems, including the website and CRM for their membership service.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the website, CMS, CRM and online forums
- Working with the Head of Membership to develop and implement a membership service and strategy from a digital perspective
- Responsible for developing and maintaining digital platforms, gathering customer feedback and specifying requirements to improve platforms and services; for project managing and development of new functionality through third part suppliers
- Oversee commissioning and project management of member online content
- Line management of a front-line editor
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking for a broad digital role. If you have experience of managing and delivering digital systems and web services and have worked on websites in conjunction with CRM as well as project management, then this could be the right role for you. This role will suite candidates who have demonstrable experience of working with internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number, J65170AM in the subject line.