Up to £45178.00 per annum
2 months ago
TPP are currently working with an international NGO who are seeking to hire a Digital Manager on a 10 month fixed term contract. Our client is looking for the role holder to bring your experience in digital and web management to deliver impact across their global campaigns, fundraising and advocacy activities.
With a broad range of digital skills and knowledge, including strong project management experience, you will deliver a roadmap of projects -working with an external web agency.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Manage our client's website to meet organisational objectives, leading on UX, optimisation and content.
- Lead on planning, budgeting, and implementation of web development sprints, as well as scoping future web projects.
- Manage relationship with external web agencies
- Support the management of social feeds, including Instagram and Facebook, to meet campaign and organisational objectives.
- Commission and/or build new functionality, often working with external developers and agencies.
- Write supporter emails, help develop welcome and reactivation journeys.
- Use analytics and audience insights to evaluate and optimise digital activity.
- Lead on the configuration of analytics in response to latest developments on data privacy;
- Support social media work by liaising with an external agency to engage communities during specific campaign moments.
Your experience will include :
- Experience managing websites and external agencies
- Experience using CMS.
- Experience working with developers
- Experience using a CRM, preferably Salesforce, to manage supporter data
- Significant experience using email marketing tools
- Experience of digital project management.
- Experience of briefing in technical projects.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.