£31800.00 - £42000.00 per annum
7 months ago
I am working with a world leading cancer charity who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Manager due to a period of significant growth. They are looking for a driven Digital Manager to support the Head of Digital to deliver the Charity digital programme in line with their strategic priorities.
You will be responsible for the operational management of the charity's presence across all digital channels, managing content and user experience as well as digital development and improvement projects and will also manage the Digital Officer.
- Manage day-to-day operation and continuous iterative improvement of the charity's digital presence
- Oversee and collaborate on the production of high quality, informative, accurate and engaging digital content for various channels
- Support the Head of Digital to develop and apply a digital content strategy across the charity's entire digital presence
- Analyse and interpret website analytics data and communicate results to the wider team
- Project manage key digital projects and charity campaigns
This role is a fantastic opportunity for those of you have the ability to work with budgets and have previously dealt with stakeholders and managed websites with a large volume of content. This role will strongly suit candidates who are able to understand digital, brand, tone of voice and how to create content.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - J63449AM