City of London, London
£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
about 2 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Manager to join the UK's leading cervical cancer charity, to work on a website upgrade and to ensure all aspects of the digital function are embedded within the work of the charity.
This Charity offers an incredible service to individuals and families, whether that's information, support, research or through their popular, national campaigns.
Their website is vital for their service users including their popular forum, which is a place for people to ask question, gain knowledge and offer other people the much-needed support.
The charity is embarking on a large website update, and we require a Digital Manager to work closely with the Head of policy and Communications to lead on as aspects of the upgrade. This will be a fast paced, multifaceted role where you will need excellent organisational skills and project management experience.
The role is responsible to ensuring both the website and all the charities digital presence and activity is embedded across within their key principles, campaigns and goals. You will be responsible to develop and deliver their digital strategy, ensuring clear communication between internal teams, stakeholders and external web-development agencies and suppliers.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- You will Develop, lead and deliver on all digital aspects, ensuring it positions itself with the wider marketing and communications strategy and over all aims of the charity
- Using a variety of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Plausible to be able to report and drive performance and improvement
- Liaise with internal teams, external agencies, web-developers, and suppliers
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure all integration projects run smoothly
- Keep up to date with any new digital technologies, trends and best practice
- Budget management
- Ensure all internal teams, external stakeholders are fully trained and supported in using the website and digital platforms effectively
- Manage analytical accounts to monitor and improve SEO rankings and performance
Your experience will include:
- Previous experience in the management, support and running of a website and all digital platforms
- A strong knowledge of digital analytical tools to improve and drive performance
- The ability to take initiative and a pro-active approach
- Experience in monitoring and reporting of Web Analytics and KPIs
- Experience in building and maintaining partnerships with agencies and internal stakeholders
- Excellent written communications skills & strong attention to detail
- The ability to engage and build long-term, strong relationships with supporters
- You will have a working knowledge using Drupal, Salesforce and Google Grantspro
- Understanding of user testing and experiences and how to monitor and improve
This role is flexible with the option to work from home, attend their office in Borough or a hybrid of both.
Closing date for applicants is 10h of September and interviews will take place in the following week.
Want to find out more? Email your CV to email@example.com today.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.