£42k - 43k per year
about 1 year ago
This lovely and well known military charity is looking for a Digital Manager to lead the day to day development of their website and their digital products. They are looking for someone who can help them with a complete web overhaul and audit of all their digital assets.
Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for continuous improvement to their website and the user experience. You will be managing one member of staff as well as working closely with web agencies and well as the day to day fixing of any issues.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Digital project management experience with a knowledge of Agile methodolies.
- Experience of working with developers and an understanding of back end systems.
- Experience of web rebuild and digital audit.
- Line management experience
- Solid understanding and experience of UX and CX
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.