£39k - 48k per year
almost 2 years ago
This internationally recognised institute is looking for a Digital Manager to come and join their team to cover maternity leave. They are looking for someone to raise engagement with their work and to develop and implement a digital strategy, to oversee their social network development and content strategy.
What are we looking for from you?
- A strong experience in digital content and marketing with the ability to develop strategy rather than just work on a campaign by campaign basis.
- Experience of leading digital projects
- Experienced in leading digital content strategy for an organisation
- The ability to train and up skill others in the digital and train other teams in how to make digital work for them.
- Line management experience.
If you have experience in digital marketing, with management experience, who is a creative and strategic thinker and have a solid understanding and background in using CMS and CRM systems, then this role could be the one for you.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.