£45k per year
about 2 years ago
Our client is looking for an experienced digital manager to lead on digital strategy and digital projects. You will join a busy team that is responsible for communicating the work of our client to a wider audience. This is a very broad digital role in an organisation that recognises the potential of digital channels to further their work. They are looking for a self starter who is passionate about digital and the possibilities it can present.
You will be a broad digital manager with experience of all aspects of the digital for an organisation. You will have experience of line management and managing a variety of different stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good understanding of digital communications channels and a proven track record of using digital to raise engagement.
- Experience of project management and Agile methodologies.
- Experience looking at usability and user journey.
- Experience of delivering digital campaigns.
- Experience using web analytics tools to monitor and report on online usage and behaviour
- Experience of PPC, HTML, CSS, Raisers Edge, SEO, Mailchimp (or dotmailer) and Drupal.
- Experience of writing and editing content for a wide range of digital media including social media, website and blogs.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.