£45k per year
almost 3 years ago
Our client is looking for an experienced digital manager to lead on digital content strategy for the charity arm of a hospital. You will join a busy team that is responsible for communicating the work of our client to a wider audience. This is a very broad digital role in an organisation that recognises the potential of digital channels to further their work. They are looking for a self starter who is passionate about digital and the possibilities it can present.
You will be a broad digital manager with experience of all aspects of the digital for an organisation. You will be reporting to the Head of Digital and will be working closely to him to further the digital strategy of the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good understanding of digital communications channels and a proven track record of using digital to raise engagement.
- Experience of delivering digital campaigns.
- Experience using web analytics tools to monitor and report on online usage and behaviour
- Experience of PPC, HTML, CSS, Raisers Edge, SEO, Mailchimp (or dotmailer) and Drupal.
- Experience of writing and editing content for a wide range of digital media including social media, website and blogs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Line management experience would be desirable.