£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
12 months ago
TPP is currently representing a fantastic charity who provide valuable services to vulnerable children and young people and their families in the UK.
They are seeking to hire a Digital Fundraising Officer who will be responsible for growing an developing our client's digital campaigns to raise money and increase donor acquisitions. This is a newly created role and has arisen through the success of the charity's growth in income from digital channels, and is an exciting time to join the organization.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Delivering campaigns and testing strategies and plans to recruit new supporters using appropriate channels from the digital marketing mix (PPC/Social ads/Display).
- Monitoring and reporting performance, income and expenditure for assigned channels/campaigns.
- Implementing campaigns from initial brief to post campaign analysis with the help of the SeniorOfficer.
- Producing and monitoring regular results, including analysis in order to inform future campaigns and to make improvements and cost savings to existing and new campaigns.
- Proactively optimizing website donor journeys to improve conversion rate
Your experience will include
- Experience in a digital fundraising or digital marketing role, to include planning and delivering digital campaigns, achieving desired targets and reporting on impact
- Proven ability to write and edit highly engaging fundraising copy across online channels (email, website, paid ads), with demonstrable skills in being clear and concise
- Experience using Google Analytics to analyse campaign performance
- Good knowledge of digital marketing techniques including email communications, search marketing and social advertising
- Ability to produce accurate analysis of relevant analytics or research and produce jargon free summaries
- Experience running paid digital campaigns (PPC, display, social advertising) ability to use FB Ad Manager, Google Ads to run campaigns in-house