Up to £28000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am working with a well-known health charity who are looking to recruit a Digital Fundraising Officer to join their friendly, relaxed and inclusive team on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will play a key role in supporting the developing of their digital fundraising and supporter engagement across each of their digital platforms.
- Liaise with Communications, Digital and Fundraising teams to produce and implement key email engagement campaigns to supporters, building loyalty and the supporter journey
- Work closely with the Digital team to analyse and maximise traffic to their digital fundraising campaigns, using a range of digital/social media marketing platforms/tools
- Ensure all fundraising web and digital content is relevant and optimised
- Research and help to implement innovative methods of bringing new supporters on board using digital and social media platforms
- Manage and track digital fundraising activities to enable full reporting and analysis, reporting regularly on performance and identifying improvements
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience fundraising with proven experience of working with digital teams and agencies on promoting fundraising activities via digital channels. If you have experience of audience engagement and the development of supporter journey from website contact to email engagement, have created/managed fundraising email marketing strategies and have a good understanding of digital platforms (including social media), then we would love to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - Ref: J71154AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP