South East London, London
Up to £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
TPP is currently working with a leading children's charity who provide car and support to seriously ill children based in the South East.
They are seeking to hire a Digital Fundraising Manager to join and be responsible for building and developing their digital fundraising function, along with developing a strategy which will enable them to engage in new ways of increasing income via digital channels.
As a digital marketing and digital professional this is an excellent opportunity to utilise your skills and add value to our client, in a newly created position.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Develop the Digital Fundraising strategy, ensuring that you are working alongside all fundraising teams integrating with the wider fundraising and organisational objectives.
- Working with the our client's Head of Lottery and Gambling in developing and implementation of a digital strategy.
- Develop digital confidence for the fundraising team either direct or by recommending reading or training courses.
- Working with the wider fundraising team in the development and delivery of our client's online fundraising community.
- Develop a strategy for increasing supporters that choose to donate or fundraise for us through digital and social media platforms.
Your experience will include :
- Proven management experience of working in digital fundraising and or digital marketing in either the charity or not for profit sector.
- Proven experience of creating and delivering successful programmes and campaigns to improve supporter journeys, using traditional and digital techniques
- Experience of using digital communications for supporter acquisition to build an online community and income generation
- Strong communication skills to speak confidently and in a friendly manner to our supporters and let your passion for our cause shine through in your communications
- Knowledge of social media, dynamics, and emerging trends