£47k - 48k per year
about 1 year ago
We are looking for a Digital Fundraising Manager on an interim basis to join this large health charity’s digital fundraising team at an exciting point in their digital growth. Reporting to the Head of Digital and Head of Individual Giving the successful candidate will:
- Lead on a range of projects including the optimisation of conversion rates for their online platforms.
- Work closely with the fundraising teams to develop and execute digital fundraising projects.
- Be responsible for maximising fundraising income generated though digital channels, platforms and services.
- Line manage the digital fundraising team and the associated budget.
- Represent digital fundraising at senior leadership meetings.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Experience of digital fundraising or marketing in a business or charity environment
- A good understanding of current digital marketing techniques and a track record of delivering and analysing results across multiple digital channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A knowledge of how to generate revenue through digital flatforms.
- Line management experience.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.