Up to £43000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Well-known International Development charity is looking for a passionate Digital Fundraising Manager to join their team.
You will report into the Fundraising Development Lead and work collaboratively with wider team members.
As the Digital Fundraising Manager you will develop and deliver digital fundraising strategies with a clear strategic oversight of digital fundraising platforms including but not limited online giving pages, fundraising section on the website, mass participation events and a particular focus on giving pages.
You will provide expertise and work collaboratively with colleagues across, public fundraising, communications and audience and insight to share best practices.
The organisation is able to offer flexible hours and other great benefits and the role is likely to extend past 6 months for the right candidate.
The appointed candidate will have:
- A proactive attitude and able to hit the ground running.
- Experience of fundraising from digital channels.
- Experience of leading and delivering on large scale projects within large charities.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, as well as strong presentation skills.