Up to £19.23 per hour
over 2 years ago
This well-known children's charity is looking for a passionate Digital Fundraising Officer who is able to hit the ground running for a 7 week period. Reporting into the Acquisition Manager you will be pivotal in the implementation of a Christmas campaign. You will be resposible for running paid digital activity, ensure campaigns are delivered on time, write content for ads, do the budgetting, as well as making sure that income is tracked and recorded accurately and to a high standard.
The organisation offers very flexible working hours; you are expected to come into the London office twice a week for meetings, and the other days you have the option to work from home.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Excellent experience of PPC, Facebook ads and other paid digital activity.
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity for imporved income generation.
- Experience with running A/B and MVT creative testing and optimising ads based on results.
- Ability to produce digital fundraising ad copy and write landing pages.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Knowledge of using online tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Donate) and CRM databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.