Up to £34944.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
This specialist health charity is looking for a passionate Digital Fundraising Manager to join their multi-skilled and enthusiastic Digital Team. Reporting into the Head of Digital, and working closely with the Head of CRM, you will account-manage the online fundraising platforms, including the website, Facebook and JustGiving, as well as maintain strong relationships with these stakeholders. You will work closely with other teams around the organization to help engage all staff with these fundraising platforms and ensure the fundraiser and donor digital experience keeps improving by leading new projects.
In addition, you will evaluate, research and test whether other current online fundraising platforms could be introduced. By collating and distributing data internally, you will ensure performance is monitored and improved where necessary.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Experience of managing and coordinating fundraising activities in a digital environment.
- Experience of creating effective engagement journeys for supporters and customers.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Able to motivate stakeholders at all levels.
- Competent use of database/CRM systems.
- Able to monitor trends and new developments and the ability to think strategically ahead, whilst also being flexible.
- Excellent, written and verbal communication skills, with an attention to detail.