£35k per year
over 3 years ago
This health charity are looking for a Digital Fundraising Manager to develop and lead on the implementation of digital fundraising campaigns across the website, social media and e comms. They are looking for a imaginative problem solver who can spot trends and use them to further the cause of the organisation. You will ensure that digital opportunities are exploited for all fundraising appeals, as well as developing stand-alone digital fundraising campaigns. You will manage the relationship between the digital team and fundraising directorate.
- Experience of engaging with fundraising audiences across a range of online channels.
- Experience of delivering digital campaigns in partnership with other teams in an organisation.
- Experience using web analytics tools to monitor and report on online usage and behaviour
- Experience of PPC, HTML, CSS, Raisers Edge, SEO, Mailchimp (or dotmailer) and Drupal.
- Experience of writing and editing content for a wide range of digital media including social media, website and blogs.