over 3 years ago
About Clay Education
Clay Education is a new Community in Reach Company (all profits are reinvested into our community projects) which challenges attitudes towards online social abuses and deals with such ramifications. By raising awareness with guided support addressing those who may be most affected by related issues, especially within young adults and infants, working in conjunction with various authorities to promote healthier relationships and subsequent attitudes. We believe in the value of self-respect and dignity.
What we are looking for
We require someone with certain attributes which enables accessibility to perform the role of Digital Filmmaker, helping to provide support within the structure of a new social enterprise. Along with re-launching our website and contributing to the Love Not Hate campaign to coincide with Global Dignity Day on October 21st 2015
Key competencies we require are:
- Practical knowledge and understanding of a variety of media and computational technologies
- Experience relevant to field work and data collection, research presentation
- Awareness of the ethical issues, underlying media and topical issues
- Basic interviewing skills
- Digital Video & Sound Recording equipment, analytical of editing software
- Competence using and setting up Camera and planning shots and sequences
CLAY is offering a perfect opportunity to develop skills and talents and to build up a CV. You will also learn transferable skills, meet new interesting people and contribute to a worthy cause. References and travel expenses will be catered for.
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Eva Wynne at email@example.com or call her on 020 3322 9710.