£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
2 months ago
I am working with a well-known National Welfare Charity who are looking to recruit a Digital Engagement Executive into their growing team.
Reporting to the Digital Communications Manager, the post holder will play a key role in raising awareness of the charity's welfare services through the deliver of digital campaigns and initiatives.
- Work with colleagues to plan, develop and launch digital campaigns and products to promote the charity's welfare programmes
- Generate highly engaging content for the website and intranet, reviewing all content regularly
- Increase user engagement and brand awareness via social media including Facebook groups by curating relevant content
- Work with colleagues to produce digital marketing assets including e-newsletters, PPC adverts, leaflets and videos
- Measure & regularly report on the performance and impact of digital content and campaigns across all digital channels
This is a fantastic opportunity for an excellent communications candidate with an excellent understanding of digital marketing best practices. If you have previously worked on marketing campaigns and have a diverse track record with digital marketing then this could be ideal for you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP