£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
3 months ago
TPP is currently working with a global anti-poverty and campaigning organisation with a number of international offices. They are seeking to hire a Digital Engagement Director to join their dedicated digital team based out of their offices in London, Johannesburg & Washington DC.
This is an interim role which will be for a minimum of 6 months with the possibility of extension. This is a maternity cover role reporting directly into the Digital Director.
You will have responsibility for managing a team of 8 across remote locations. Your purpose is to utilise your expertise of digital and social to push our client's global strategies to the forefront of the fight for a better world. The role holder will oversee the strategy and management of our client's global digital content and social media platforms and work with the wider digital team in the development of our client's digital strategy.
You will have extensive experience of creating, running and managing digital content and social media channels and you are excited about digital's potential to inspire and engage people to take action.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
- Lead a global team of digital content, engagement and platform managers.
- Work closely with the Senior Director, Global Digital, and other team members, to develop audience driven campaign, platform and content strategies on a global, regional and national scale.
- Plan, assign and supervise assignments, generally involving large, concurrent projects and campaigns.
- Oversee the commissioning and creation of content for our client's campaigns to help drive action.
- Oversee the creation of our client's emerging video content and platform strategy.
- Maintain and build and develop key external relationships within the social media, content and digital community globally.
- Oversee the analysis of website and social data, presenting results and making adjustments to maximize our client's digital potential.
- Manage project-related budgets including responsibility for identifying the necessary components and managing expenditures within the approved budget.
- Research projects costs for departmental activities on request.
- Stay abreast of digital trends and the latest technologies and strategies.
Your experience and skillsets will include
- Proven people management and leadership experience of a mid to large sized team.
- Experience of managing digital content and platforms, ideally globally, particularly in a campaigning context.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience of building relationships and creating projects with external partners and digital influencers in both the non-profit and tech sectors.
- Experience analyzing and processing data across digital platforms, including use of Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Experience of digital advertising platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Google Ads.
- Experience of utilizing video platforms such as YouTube and IGTV.
- Experience in introducing new digital approaches to organizations to improve impact and overall efficiency.