£35k per year
about 3 years ago
We are working with a well established medical membership organisation that is currently looking to develop a brand new role for a digital editor. You would be responsible for commissioning, writing and editing content for all digital channels. The digital editor would manage the website and ensure all content is relevant, correct and up to date as well as in line with the organisations house style and guidelines.
This organisation is ideally looking for someone with excellent writing skills who really enjoys writing and has at least 5 years editorial experience with at least two in the digital.
- Experience of commissioning and writing content
- Experience of content marketing
- Excellent online writing and editorial skills with an ability to adapt their writing style to the house style.
- Experience of writing engaging content
- Proven ability to convey complex content in a concise way for a variety of audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of CMS, SEO and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders up to and including CEO