Up to £150 per hour
9 months ago
A large well-known international development charity is looking for an interim Digital Delivery Officer to join their team for 4-6 weeks at c. £150 per day.
You will report into the Digital Manager and will help deliver continuous improvement to the websites and other digital channels, including product enhancement, problem solving and incident management, working with external agencies as well as training and coaching internal CMS users.
As the interim Digital Delivery Officer, you will be the first line support for internal colleagues, including problem solving and/or escalating any issues. You will also manage incidents in conjunction with the Digital Manager and the other Digital Delivery Managers.
In addition, you will be responsible for CMS administration and insuring best practice is followed. Managing ongoing CMS training where and when needed, alongside members of the Web Team.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Confident using Google Analytics and other analytics packages.
- Experience using a website Content Management System - knowledge of Sitecore is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Experience of working with third party agencies/developers.