£37500.00 - £47000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am working with a fantastic Membership Body who are looking to recruit a Digital Delivery Manager to join their friendly, coherent and dynamic team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Director of Operations & Marketing, you will have a key purpose in implementing their digital transformation strategy in order to attract & support a continually growing number of members through increased awareness and engagement via their digital offering, contributing to an efficient & effective operation.
- Initiate and manage digital projects from inception through to delivery, including analysis, business case, specification, liaising with digital agencies, test and go-live and evaluation reporting
- Develop their online services, including the website and client tools, online resources, providing advice, guidance & tools to grow the organisation's digital project, including social media, apps, blogs and emergent channels
- Act as the operational owner for specific operational systems & processes (e.g. Sitecore, Mailchimp), taking responsibility for availability, development, user training & budget
- Provide strategic insight & deliver practical help to ensure recent & planned investment in digital products contributes to strategy
- Contribute to marketing analytics and optimisation manager to develop insights into users' digital journeys
- Manage the digital services budget, including forecasting & budget setting
They are looking for a strong project manager who can own projects from start-to-finish and visualise/interpret what they want to achieve and how it can be done. Advanced knowledge of CMS & CRM systems is essential (ideally Sitecore & Salesforce). If you have a proven experience of engaging with a diverse range of users, turning user insight into product improvements and have a strong track record of digital product management then we would like to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation with big ambitions, a clear vision, leadership and the commitment & resources to deliver. Most importantly, you will enjoy being part of an enthusiastic team to make a real difference to people who are struggling.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - Ref: J70543AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Monday 3rd June 2019