£41044.00 - £44620.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP are working with a leading postgraduate University to recruit a digital Delivery Manager on a permanent basis.
As Delivery Manager you will manage a range of agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation. You'll be adept at delivering complex digital projects, breaking down barriers and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed. This will include:
* Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
* To finalise high level systems requirements through discussion and negotiation with a range of stakeholders across the College
* To lead the development of detailed systems specifications from existing high-level requirements
* To lead supplier discussions and procurement exercises resulting in cost effective, value-for-money purchases of products and services
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience of delivering projects on time and to budget
* Proven ability to understand and manage the competing needs of a wide range of stakeholders with differing levels of digital literacy in order to shape requirements and develop detailed technical specifications
* Proven ability to negotiate with suppliers to secure value-for-money products and services
* Experience of delivering technology projects within a Higher Education setting
* Experience of using Agile project methodologies to deliver technology projects
If you would like to join a leading University with an opportunity to make a real impact in the way it delivers its education get in touch today.