£23k per year
about 4 years ago
An education institution is looking for a digital coordinator for a maternity cover placement to execute their e-communications campaigns in line with the their digital strategy and look after course content on the website. This role is for six months and is a great junior role for someone who wants to get into the not for profit sector.
You will be executing the marketing campaigns as well as testing the email system, proof reading, checking the links and keeping course content up to date.
- Experience with CMS systems
- Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and email marketing systems.
- Excellent copy writing skills and an eye for detail.
- Analytical skills - experience with analytical tools and the ability to report back on key metrics to produce analytical reports.
- Experience in managing social media.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.