£27,366 per year
about 1 year ago
This leading UK based charity is looking for a Digital Content Producer to join their team on a six month contract. Reporting into the Senior Digital Content Editor, you will help plan, deliver and optimise creative content for their various websites, digital assets and apps. This post will also be checking and editing copy from other contributors to ensure it is on brand, relevant and fits with the charity guidelines.
This is an exciting post that will involve working with the wider digital team to enhance their digital presence, and supporting on digital elements on all campaigns and products.
The appointed candidate will have experience of:
- Significant experience producing and editing engaging and quality content (copy and video) for websites and other digital channels.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders across a business.
- Experience using content management systems.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to multitask and manage a busy workload.
- Experience of using Google Analytics or other web analytic tools.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and current trends.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.