£28000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
11 days ago
TPP is currently working with an institution of research providing specialist information around global conflictions.
They are seeking to hire a Digital Content Producer who will join a dedicated design & content team.
You will focus on making creative contributions to their world-leading research, publications and international events.
Reporting to the Design Manager you will have responsibility for creating engaging video and other digital content.
Your experience will include :
- Practical knowledge of handling and using video production equipment.
- Proven experience of filming and editing high quality content.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro or FCPX. Comfortable with After Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Logic Pro.
- Experience recording and editing podcasts, both remotely and in person.
- Experience filming with DSLRs, including the Canon 7D.
- Strong experience throughout the post-production process, including colour grading, audio editing, exporting in a variety of codecs.