£0.00 - £16.53 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am currently representing a well-known and respected Membership Association who are looking to recruit a Digital Content Officer to join their open, friendly and positive team on a temporary basis for a period of 8 weeks (40 days).
Reporting in to the Member Engagement, Campaigns & Digital Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with the Digital and Library and Archive teams with responsibility for delivering their Heritage Lottery Funded online exhibition digital resource.
- Structure, writing, edit and upload content, including images, against agreed digital standards taking account of their digital content strategy & best practice guidelines
- Designing nursing scrapbook digital resource layout in SiteCore CMS
- Ensure that standards around digital content, including legal compliance and accessibility guidelines are maintained
- Lead communications planning for the launch and ongoing promotion of the nursing scrapbook digital resource including social media, bulk email and other communication tactics
- Analyse content regularly and proactively generate ideas for improvements
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has first-hand experience of working on websites and has strong copywriting & editing skills. If you have a track record of planning, delivering and evaluating digital content and have previously worked with colleagues in different departments then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Previous experience of using SiteCore CMS and Google Analytics is essential.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference number - J63713AM - and I will contact you.